Posted on June 8, 2016
Clear Ears Course in Aural Care for Registered Nurses
The next Registered Nurses CPD of Clear Ears Course in Aural Care will run in August at Deakin University Campus in Burwood.
The two day course is for experienced Registered Nurses and has been endorsed by the Otolaryngology Head and Neck Nurses Group for CPD points.
Members of OHNNG will receive a 10% discount on enrolment fees.
Learning objectives of the workshop:
- Provide advanced knowledge of ear anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
- Provide knowledge of audiology assessments and outcomes requiring referral
- Identify abnormalities that require referral to a medical practitioner
- Provide knowledge of Aural Care techniques including both wax and disease management
- Enable Registered Nurses, on completion, to safely practice the technique of micro-suction and curettage to remove cerumen through a simulated environment clinical practicum
For further details about the course please see the attached flyer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org