Posted on June 7, 2017
Clear Ears are proud to announce the new Clear Ears Learning digital portal for the Course in Aural Care is now online.
Clear Ears have recently worked with world leading digital and blended learning experts at Deakin University to develop a world first learning hub for Aural Care.
The Clear Ears Aural Care Learning Hub offers both a Theoretical and a Practical Certification.
Theoretical Certification – $1200 AUD excl GST
On completion of the Theoretical Certification, you will have completed a nominal 40 hours of theoretical training in:
- advanced ear anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
- safely and competently practising the techniques of micro-suction and curettage to remove cerumen
- identifying abnormalities that require referral to a medical practitioner
- providing basic disease management and postoperative management in conjunction with an ENT
- basic audiology assessments.
The theoretical course includes access to case studies, discussion forums and additional resources.
Practical Certification – $1500 AUD excl GST
In addition to the above theoretical component, the practical component provides assessment of application of learning and techniques through submission of case logs as well as an opportunity to receive feedback from our experts. The practical component represents a nominal 20 hours of training (total nominal 60 hours).
Note: The course has intuitive recognition of prior learning allowing experienced practitioners to fast track their certification.
The course is available for completion within a maximum of six weeks from commencement date.
To learn more about the course visit www.clearears.com.au/learning